[MGSA-L] updates requested for the MGSA websites

Artemis S Leontis 1 aleontis at umich.edu
Mon Mar 14 13:45:11 PDT 2011

University of Michigan Modern Greek program (Directory:  Programs)

Faculty:

2.  Add a line space between Artemis Leontis and Despina Margomenou

3.  Add III after Lecturer after Despina Margomenou:  Despina
Margomenou, Lecturer III in Modern Greek

4.  Please remove the name of Traianos Gagos under Affiliated Faculty

5.  Please add the name of Natalie Bakopoulos, Lecturer in English

Courses offered

6.  Change the "Literature" category to "Literature and Culture"

7.  Add two more classes under Literature and Culture:

Greek Myth and Cinema

Athens Present and Past

Thank you!

Artemis