[MGSA-L] Question

George Nakos GeorgeNakos at mail.clayton.edu
Mon Jun 27 14:58:52 PDT 2011

I was in Nafpion a few weeks ago and I visited the church of St. Spyridon.  This church is famous because Kapodistrias was killed there and you can still see on the outside wall the bullet holes.   The church is very pretty inside, but I was very surprised to see a large Star of David on the middle of the floor.  I was wondering if anybody knows whether the Star of David has been used as decoration by the Orthodox church and what is the meaning of it?

George Nakos