[MGSA-L] Publication “Modern Greek at Yale”

Maria Kaliambou maria.kaliambou at yale.edu
Tue Jun 21 23:56:45 PDT 2011

Dear colleagues,

I would like to draw your attention to the recent publication “Modern
Greek at Yale”. It showcases a selection of individual and collective
creative writings, among them fairy tales, poems, and short stories
written by students of Modern Greek from all language levels during the
spring semester 2011. The booklet was funded by the Council of Masters’
Creative and Performing Arts Award, Yale University. If you are
interested to receive a hard copy, please, do not hesitate to contact me.
http://www.yale.edu/macmillan/hsp/materials.html

Best regards and wishes for a restful summer,

Maria Kaliambou

--
Maria Kaliambou
Senior Lector in Modern Greek