[MGSA-L] bibliography for history of Greek women

Eleni Bastea ebastea at unm.edu
Sun Feb 27 16:41:16 PST 2011

Hello Martha,
The following come to mind. I'm sure that other members of the list
would have more recommendations, which I hope they also share with the list.

Jill Dubisch, ed., Gender and Power in Rural Greece
Mary M. Layoun, Wedded to the Land? Gender, Boundaries, and Nationalism
in Crisis
Heather Paxson, Making Modern Mothers: Ethics and Family Planning in
Urban Greece.

Eleni

--
Eleni Bastéa, M.Arch., Ph.D.