[MGSA-L] Greek Immigration to the US and Dual Citizenship

Maria Trakas mariatrakas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 12:38:28 PST 2011

Following up on the earlier post regarding Greek Immigration, I'm hoping
some members on the list might be able to help me identify some sources for
a paper I am writing on Greek Immigration to the United States and Dual
Citizenship, specifically on when Greek-Americans began to identify as being
both Greek and American in the United States and when Greek law provided for
formal dual citizenship (US law has long acknowledged the existence of dual
citizenship).  Any assistance would be most welcome.

I can be reached off-list at mariatrakas at gmail.com.

Sincerely,
Maria Trakas

*Maria Trakas*
JD Candidate, DePaul University College of Law
T: +1 312 9272240 | E: mariatrakas at gmail.com
[image: LinkedIn] <http://www.linkedin.com/mariatrakas>