[MGSA-L] updates requested for the MGSA websites

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Mon Feb 21 15:07:36 PST 2011

Dear colleagues,

With Spring break before us, please take a moment to check your own academic profile on our MGSA website (under Directories, Faculty or Graduate) and communicate any necessary updates and changes to the names at the bottom of this message.
Also, please check your program website for any inaccurate information, broken links, etc. These program pages are being consulted very frequently and present the best picture of Modern Greek program activities in North America--as long as we keep them up-to-date.

Feel free to copy the pages and to mark/ describe the changes. Then, please forward them to:
John Maas, jrmaas at gmail.com<mailto:jrmaas at gmail.com>
Roland Moore, roland at prev.org<mailto:roland at prev.org>
or myself, gonda at ufl.edu<mailto:gonda at ufl.edu>
Thank you so much for helping us in this effort on behalf of the MGSA.
Best,

Gonda Van Steen
University of Florida
Dept. of Classics and Center for Greek Studies
125 Dauer Hall
Gainesville, FL 32611-7435
Tel. 352-273-3796
Fax 352-846-0297