[MGSA-L] FW: Question about you regarding anti-Semitism

Neni Panourgia np255 at columbia.edu
Tue Feb 15 04:31:09 PST 2011

Dear members of the list,

I would like to reiterate to everyone on the list that no matter whether
our messages are personal or public they have to be civil, refrain from
personal attacks and characterizations, and contribute to the debate.
This is an academic list and it operates (or ought to operate) by
academic standards.

Please, keep some decorum for the sake of sanity of all of us.

Neni Panourgia

--

Dangerous Citizens. The Greek Left and the Terror of the State

Ethnographica Moralia Experiments in Interpretive Anthropology
www.fordhampress.com/detail.html?id=9780823228874

Professor Neni Panourgiá
Columbia University
452 Schermerhorn Ext.