[MGSA-L] FW: Question about you regarding anti-Semitism

Dimitris Papanikolaou dimitris.papanikolaou at mod-langs.ox.ac.uk
Mon Feb 14 03:11:25 PST 2011

Dear members and moderators of the list,

I have just received the email below, from Mr Petros Nikolopoulos - whom I don't know personally, and with whom I have never, as far as I can remember, corresponded in a personal capacity or outside the list. I suppose the reason was the short comment I posted yesterday on Theodorakis.
I am not in this list in order to receive hate mail, no matter how inconsequential such mail may be; moreover, I feel extremely uneasy when collective targeting [ who is "my lot"? ] happens in the context, and as a consequence, of opinions expressed in the list.

I believe that this is a clear code violation and that moderators should look into it as soon as possible.

Dr Dimitris Papanikolaou
University Lecturer in Modern Greek Studies
University of Oxford