[MGSA-L] Fw: Video on Greek Americans

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 9 10:45:06 PST 2011

From: athanasios grammenos <athanasiosgrammenos at gmail.com>
Subject: Video on Greek Americans
To: "MGSA List" <mgsa-l at uci.edu>
Date: Wednesday, February 9, 2011, 10:30 AM

Hello everyone

Is any member of the list aware of a documentary video entitled: "OF LOBBYISTS AND LAWMAKERS: The Greek American Presence in Washington".

If yes, could you please let me know where I can find it?

Thank you in advance
Athanasios Grammenos

--

And if you find her poor, Ithaka won’t have fooled you.
Wise as you will have become, so full of experience,

Constantine Cavafy

«Εσμέν Έλληνες το γένος, ως η τε φωνή και η πάτριος παιδεία μαρτυρεί»
Πλήθων Γεμιστός

[Note: It is mentioned in Wayne State's list of Greek films at http://www.langlab.wayne.edu/new-fltc/misc%20files/Greek_Videos.pdf
and looks like it may be a tape of a television series episode -Roland]