[MGSA-L] Mary Vouras

Irene Kacandes Irene.Kacandes at Dartmouth.EDU
Sat Dec 31 06:57:36 PST 2011

Thank you for informing the list about the passing of Mary Vouras, Michael.
I knew her in Cambridge, MA and I will never forget her smile.  She exuded a rare
combination of gentleness, passion, and energy. She came to lectures and classes
about Modern Greek literature and culture and her presence always enhanced the
event.  She loved what she did and did what she loved and that is something we
can be thankful for with regard to our own lives and to those of people we love.

Irene Kacandes
Dartmouth College