[MGSA-L] FW: Administrative Director Position, American School Office in Princeton

Van Steen, Gonda gonda at ufl.edu
Wed Dec 14 04:41:48 PST 2011

[Message from Mary Sturgeon]

Dear Managing Committee members,
I would like to remind you that the search for the replacement for Irene Romano as Administrative Director is ongoing. We would like to have the widest possible pool of candidates to consider, so I would like to urge you to assist in identifying excellent individuals who may have the requisite qualifications. Please direct candidates to the advertisement on the School's website: http://www.ascsa.edu.gr/index.php/about/position.

Many thanks for thinking about this important position!

Sincerely,

Mary Sturgeon
Chair, Managing Committee

------ End of Forwarded Message