[MGSA-L] Fwd: Modern Greek Correspondence Study

Marina Terkourafi mt217 at illinois.edu
Tue Aug 9 12:46:32 PDT 2011

I recently received the following query about distance learning
courses for Modern Greek. Since such courses may be of interest to
others on the list, I am forwarding the query to the list as is.
Please copy Mr Stephenson on your reply, if you reply on list, as he
is not a current list subscriber.

Thank you,

Marina Terkourafi