[MGSA-L] The Greek Language in the USA

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Mon Apr 4 09:44:04 PDT 2011

From: Lisa Matejka-Hanser <Lisa.Matejka at stud.sbg.ac.at>

Dear list members,
καλημέρα από την Αυστρία,

for my PhD
Thesis (Linguistics Department, University Salzburg, Austria) I am
studying the Greek idiom of Greek Americans (also first generation, all
over the USA), and how AmE influences their Greek grammar and lexicon.

I am trying to find Greek speaking Greek Americans to participate in an anonymous online survey on
www.lisamatejka.com

It takes about 10 minutes to assess 200 items.

Could you please forward the link, and/or participate yourself?
Sorry for cross-postings!

If you want any further information about the project, don't hesitate to contact me!

Thank you very much and all the best

Lisa Matejka-Hanser

--

Mag. Lisa Matejka-Hanser
Kaiserjägerstrasse 4A/13

Phone: +43 676 47 22 419

www.lisamatejka.com
 [Dear list members, I urge you to distribute this request widely and if you qualify, please take part.  Through no fault of her own, Lisa Matejka-Hanser has been unable to get this message posted on our list, despite numerous tries.  So I apologize to her publicly, because I dropped the ball several times myself.  Sincerely, Roland]