[MGSA-L] "The Vatili I Knew": Drexel University, April 8, 2011

Roland Moore rolandmo at pacbell.net
Sun Apr 3 13:22:58 PDT 2011

From: "Maria Hnaraki" <mh439 at drexel.edu>

Dr. Maria Hnaraki invites you to join her in honoring Dr. Harry Harris, Professor Emeritus of Civil, Architectural and Environmental Engineering and writer of "The Vatili I Knew", a book on the history and genealogy of his father's village in Turkish occupied Cyprus.

Drexel University
April 8, 6pm
Bossone Research Center; 3rd floor Atrium
Market Street, between 31st and 32nd

Co-sponsored by the College of Arts & Sciences and The Cyprus Society of Greater Philadelphia "Makarios III".

Reception with Cypriot dances and food follows.
Free and open to the public.

--
Maria Hnaraki, Ph.D.

Director of Greek Studies