[MGSA-L] Master in Advanced European and International Studies - M.A.E.I.S.

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 17:36:20 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Student Expert <studentexperts at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 12:13:22 +0700

  Master in Advanced European and International Studies -

M.A.E.I.S.<http://studentexpert.blogspot.com/2011/03/master-in-advanced-european-and.html>

The
Master in Advanced European and International Studies is targeted at
students who have completed their undergraduate studies.

Its objective is to give students an overarching, encompassing vision of the
political, social, economic, and cultural problems of today’s modern world.

The programme follows an original approach which distinguishes it from other
Master courses in European Studies and International Relations.

The M.A.E.I.S. is quintessentially an international programme
The student body constitutes a small international community: each year,
around 15 different nationalities are represented among the students.
Lectures are delivered by speakers coming from different countries. During
the academic year, the participants study in three different countries and
visit other countries in the form of study trips.