[MGSA-L] The school of Pylai Karpathou shouldn't be left to close

Lampros F. Kallenos xalkinos04 at freemail.gr
Sat Apr 2 00:43:32 PDT 2011

The Greek government, following their policy on how to deal
with what they present as "the crisis", has decided to close
the elementary school of Pylai Karpathou.

The teacher of the school, pater Kallinikos Mavroleon, has
written an open letter to the prime minister, in the form of
a video, asking why the school had the apparently honored
presence it had, ever since it was founded. The video was
prepared with the help of a computer savage, that graduated
from the school.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1JrzY2YlFc

Maria Oikonomidou, a graduate from the school of Pylai
Karpathou and today a sociologist, is also defending the
school, by showing that all goals and targets set forth by
the ministry of Education or the prime minister, are already
fullfiled in this school:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eltEtwBwhhQ

I propose that we should write to the prime minister and the
minister of Education, asking them to review and change
their decision.

Πρωθυπουργός της Ελλάδος
κ. Γ. Α. Παπανδρέου
Βουλή των Ελλήνων
Πλατεία Συντάγματος
Τ.Κ. 100 21 ΑΘΗΝΑ

Πρωθυπουργός της Ελλάδος
κ. Γ. Α. Παπανδρέου
Μέγαρο Μαξίμου
Ηρώδου Αττικού 19
Τ.Κ. 106 74 ΑΘΗΝΑ

Ministry of Education

http://www.minedu.gov.gr/index.php?option=com_aicontactsafe&view=message&layout=message&pf=3&Itemid=948&lang=el

http://tinyurl.com/4x6a4gk

Scroll to the bottom of the above page, where there is a
form for messages.

Λάμπρος Φ. Καλλένος
Ιδάλιον, Λευκωσία
Κύπρος