[MGSA-L] Zorba the Greek Live Theater Performance from Greece

June Samaras june.samaras at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 20:21:52 PST 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rathamanthus-Ide Cretans of Boston <bostoncretans at yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Zorba the Greek

Live Theater Performance From Greece

"four people influenced me strongly in my life:  Berkson, Homer,
Nietzsche and Zorbas"

The Boston Cretan chapter Rathamanthus-Ide invites you to participate
in a rare cultural experience. A special live performance of the famed
"Zorba the Greek" by Nikos Kazantzakis will be presented by a
professional 18 member theater group coming directly from Crete,
Greece.
Don't miss out on the chance to see a Greek classic!

Place:
Maliotis Cultural Center
50 Goddard Avenue
Brookline, MA

Two show times:
Thursday, December 2nd @7:30pm
Friday, December 3rd @7:30pm
Visit www.bostoncretans.org for more info!
Thank you for supporting our chapter!

Our mailing address is:
Rathamanthus-Ide Cretans of Boston
1842 Centre Street, Suite 200
West Roxbury, Massachusetts 02132
Copyright (C) 2010 Rathamanthus-Ide All rights reserved.