[Flasc-l] Online language courses - survey

Carol Klee klee at umn.edu
Tue Sep 9 10:59:49 PDT 2014

Dear Colleagues,

I know we are all busy, especially as the new school year opens. If you are
in charge of fully online courses for your program (if not, please forward
this email to whoever is), I'm asking you to take the time to fill out this
survey on *post-secondary language courses delivered entirely online* (not
hybrid or blended) over academic year 2013-2014 (last year). The focus is
primarily on first and second year, but it does take upper levels and
special courses into consideration. Thanks to input from this survey, our
language education community will finally have data on the breadth and
depth of the online movement.

The survey is divided into four sections. There are only some 10 required
questions (noted in red) in all. Please, however, answer as many as you
can. It is better to have some answers than none at all. You may save and
return to the survey later; you will be provided a return code (to which I
will have access should you need a reminder).

Please go to this link and/or forward it to the person(s) who can:
https://redcap.vcu.edu/rc/surveys/?s=VHvALtRz49 or provide my email to said
person(s): kmurphy at vcu.edu.

I truly appreciate your efforts and expertise in the field of online
language learning. Together we are improving language education.

Best regards,
Kathryn Murphy-Judy

Dr. Kathryn A. Murphy-Judy
Director of LSEE