[CampusRec] Incoming Anteater Adventure 2017

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Tue Sep 12 15:32:43 PDT 2017

Hello,

I really don't know why I get your emails sent to me, but I get a lot of personal student information - could somebody please look into this so I stop getting these emails?

Thanks,

Shereen Nourollahi, MS | Clinical Research Coordinator
Department of Medicine | Division of Infectious Diseases
UC Irvine Health
100 Theory, Irvine, CA 92617
Office: 949.824.8609
Cell: 760.580.1185