[CampusRec] Subscribe Now to Get our Amazing Offers

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Mon Jun 19 16:28:09 PDT 2017

http://acmefood.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=b147979579f9c32d1b7039699&id=4bd4703822&e=6ecbd506f4
Turkishdelights.com is selling best Turkish Delights online in UAE. We believe to deliver the fresh Turkish sweets made from Best Quality Turkish Nuts.  We are delighted to provide you with unique customised orders as well as packed in Exclusive boxes for All Occasions.

http://acmefood.us10.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=b147979579f9c32d1b7039699&id=0d6bd29727&e=6ecbd506f4 below.

For our list to remain compliant with MailChimp’s policies, we need you to verify your subscription settings and expressly let us know you want to receive our emails. If you take no action, your address will be removed from our list and you won't receive email from us again. To remain on our list, please confirm your subscription:
© 2017 Turkishdelights.com
 Website Subscribers
Turkishdelights.com
JLT