[CampusRec] ARC membership

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Wed Feb 8 22:26:22 PST 2017

Hi,

We are two students from UCI who can't access the ARC free. We are visiting
students doing the final project of our bachelor's degree (with a
scholarship), so we are undergraduates technically. But as we are not
undertaking classes currently, we don't figure in the computer system.

We would be really grateful, if you could give us free access to the ARC
for the 6 months we are staying here, since we can't afford it. And as I
said before, we are in fact undergraduates.

Thank you very much,
Victor Vila Navazo
Pau Balat Garcia