[CampusRec] 10% Discount on All Orders - Furniture & Lighting

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Thu Apr 20 04:07:48 PDT 2017

Fabiia's New Website: Live Now! Visit Our Website: www.fabiia.ae

Here's how our website will help you pick the right items for your
interiors. We are now revealing a whole new range of designer
furniture, lighting and accessories on our new website.

With well over 30 international brands under our roster, Fabiia’s
website showcases a wide range of furniture, lighting and accessories
from some of the biggest names in the design world.

What's more: we are offering a 5% discount on your first purchase!!
Simply quote APRIL PROMO 2017 when you send us a quote request!!

• 2000+ curated designer pieces
  We deal with world-class designer labels such as Fritz Hansen,
Lightyears, Muuto, Brabbu, Normann Copenhagen, Delightfull, Le Klint,
Shneid, Curiosa & Curiosa, Kirigram and  More!

• 'Request a Quote' at the click of a button
  Simply add items to your basket - Hit the ‘Request a Quote’ button -
We will respond with a price quote!

• Easy-filter feature
  Looking for a Red, dome shaped, industrial style, aluminium, floor
lamp for residential use? New filtering options allow you to sort our
items by colour, shape, art style,  material and type of space!

• Create a Wishlist!
  Save all your favourite items on our wishlist page until you’re ready
to request a quote! You’ll never have to go hunting for your favourite
pieces again.

• An Inspiration page!
  If you’re looking for a bit of inspiration while working on a project
– do check out our inspiration page where we upload well-researched
design articles with tons of   lovely tips, tricks and gorgeous images.

Visit Our Website: www.fabiia.ae

Fabiia Middle East FZCO
Office No. 2312, 23rd Floor,
SIT Tower, Dubai Silicon Oasis,