[CampusRec] follow up with you...

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Fri Aug 12 18:28:41 PDT 2016

 FOLLOW UP.

 Greetings, my name is Matthew Craig and I am an agency account executive with one of

 the industry’s most trusted SEO agencies here in the US.   I sent you an email earlier this

 week to say hello and see if you would be interested in hearing about a few proven

 methods that we use to find added profits for businesses. We do this by putting a few

 proven methods in place that activate relationships with customers in your exact target

 market – we put you in front of them fast.

 What sets us apart from all of the other SEO companies whose emails land in your inbox?

 Simple – we focus on finding the exact ways we can add profits for your business,

 through our innovative approach to organic on-line marketing. We bring the following to

 your business:

 ? Expert Methodology to Achieve Increased Online Profits for Your Business

 ? No contract, no obligation model

 ? Monthly plans you can actually afford!

 ? The best client services in the industry

 How to get started? Simple. I am extending to you our offer of a no-obligation SEO

 consultation and strategic analysis.  The process only takes a few minutes to get started,

 and is the first step to realizing improved profits for your business through our unique

 approach to SEO.

 Please let me know when there is a convenient time for us to chat briefly, and we can get

 started on your analysis from there.

 I look forward to chatting with you soon!

 Best regards,

 Matt

 Matthew Craig

 Senior Account Strategist