[CampusRec] Business Partnership Proposal.

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Sun Mar 9 16:13:08 PDT 2014

 - This mail is in HTML. Some elements may be ommited in plain text. -

My friend,

I am aware of the unsafe nature of the internet but due to the prevailing circumstances I don?t have any other option than to seek for partnership through this medium. Permit me, My Name is Mr Hamidul Haque, citizen of Bangladesh and Managing partner with M/S &H Corporation. I am searching for a foreign partner who will partner with me in the completion of a Multimillion Dollar transaction. This transaction has to do with the Asian Development Bank Financed Natural Gas Assess Improvement Project.

The transaction is 100% risk free, financially profitable and economically viable. I am open for negotiation. All arrangements will be made under a legitimate framework. Full details will be disclosed to you on your expression of interest. I look forward to doing good business with you.

Warmest Regards,
Hamidul Haque