[CampusRec] Office Equipment Services

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Tue Feb 12 23:19:39 PST 2013

Dear Sirs

If your photocopier stops working, or your copies are not good, and you need technical assistance, call us for free assessment.

Our professionally trained engineer’s will instantly discover the faults in your machine, and by your choice we can :

re-furbish, repair your copier.

Our services are not limited you can also sign a maintenance contract with us for smooth running of your copier, last but not the least we can buy your old copier as a trade-in deal.

Call : Mr. Naqvi : 055-2201282   A M E  Trading – Dubai