[CampusRec] LIC products now available in Dubai...15/03/2012

Campus Recreation Programs campusrec at uci.edu
Wed Mar 14 11:25:20 PDT 2012

Dear NRI's,

LIC International is a subsidiary of LIC of India, which is a Govt. of India undertaking.

LIC has products/plans to meet your need at every stage of life, from Child's higher education need right up to planning for your retirement.

The policies can be transferred to any of 2048 branches in India. Besides this, we provide with flexibility in Term and Mode of Payment to suit your requirement.

A short glimpse of what we have to offer.

Children's Education Plan's
Guaranteed return plans to fund higher education needs of children.

Pension Plan's
Guaranteed Annuity plans to provide for a regular income for yourself and your dependants during your old age.

Special plan's
Plans like Jeevan Anand, Joint Life plans, Money back plans, Endowment as well as whole of life plans to meet your individual requirement.

Term Plan's
Pure risk policy suitable for people who wish to provide huge sums for their family at an economical premium amounts.

Unit Linked Insurance plan's
Our ULIP's like Fortune Builder, Fortune Builder New& Gold Plus give you the opportunity to reap the benefits of CAPITAL MARKETS both in INDIA and across the globe.

Investment Plan's (Fixed Deposit)
Capital guaranteed plan with returns ranging from 6% to 6.8% on US$.

Special features:-
.Premium Payable only for 5 years for the all conventional plans (special privilege for NRI's).

.Policy issuing in USD (On maturity money can be received in your choice of currency).

.Policy can be transferable to India.

.Global Life Coverage.

For details Please contact:-
LIC International