Private Equity and the Future of EM - CAL/AAEM Quarantinis - VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

CALAAEM News Service calaaem.news.service at gmail.com
Fri Aug 6 09:35:25 PDT 2021

August 6, 2021

Private Equity and the Future of EM

July's CAL/AAEM Quarantini

VIDEO NOW AVAILABLE

On July 14th, CAL/AAEM hosted our 3rd Quarantini event. We were privileged
to have featured speakers Robert McNamara, MD MAAEM FAAEM and Mitchell Li,
MD FAAEM talk about Private Equity and the Future of EM.

If you missed the event, the video of the presentation and discussions
following is now available online on CAL/AAEM
<https://www.aaem.org/get-involved/chapter-divisions/calaaem> 's homepage or
via a direct Vimeo link <https://vimeo.com/575536590/fad86ba6df> . The links
will also soon be posted to our Facebook page.

imperative that we act now. Private equity in medicine is not only
responsible for creating an unbalanced workforce and a concerning outlook
for emergency physicians, but also directly affects patient care. Tune in to
learn more about how the corporatization of EM for >30 years is affecting
EM, and what you as an EP, or future EP, can do to take a stand.

 Quarantinis with CAL/AAEM

<http://send.aaem.org/link.cfm?r=JNKVjha_Lg3HjCCRLQiEmw~~&pe=fMhT1LBXuGQ-ggE
makpNzddBfIJMVb41eqCJbLsmwbN7q14MdZel0qyUv2M01V6MBHkDJbd9HxDc7Q4xr2S0Rw~~&t=
FpnvWXkfQk4YyUcJ7yRzCQ~~>

Brian Potts MD, MBA
Managing Editor, CAL/AAEM News Service

Contact us at:  <mailto:calaaem.news.service1 at gmail.com>
calaaem.news.service1 at gmail.com

For more articles, visit our
<https://www.aaem.org/get-involved/chapter-divisions/calaaem/news-service>
archives.

 <mailto:somcaaem at uci.edu> To
list, visit our mail server.

Copyright (C) 2021. The California Chapter of the American Academy of
Emergency Medicine (CAL/AAEM).  <http://www.calaaem.org/>
http://www.calaaem.org. All rights reserved.

CAL/AAEM, a nonprofit professional organization for emergency physicians,
operates the CAL/AAEM News Service solely as an educational resource for
physicians. Dissemination of an article by CAL/AAEM News Service does not
imply endorsement, agreement, or recommendation by CAL/AAEM News Service,
CAL/AAEM, or AAEM.

Follow CAL/AAEM on Facebook and Twitter and check out WestJEM:

 <http://www.facebook.com/CALAAEM>       <https://twitter.com/CALAAEM>
<https://westjem.com/>