AAEM Written Board Review Book

CAL/AAEM News Service somcaaem at hs.uci.edu
Sun Oct 4 22:43:46 PDT 2009

[cid:image001.gif at 01CA4544.21F49450]
October 2, 2009
AAEM Written Board Review Book<http://www.aaem.org/>
The American Academy of Emergency Medicine<http://www.aaem.org/>

Are you looking for a last minute resource to study for the Written EM Boards? AAEM/RSA, in conjunction with leaders in emergency medicine, has developed the tool you need! "Emergency Medicine: A Focused Review of the Core Curriculum" is a 22 chapter book with 79 color images and 225 practice questions; and it's manageable in length and easily reviewed in its entirety between now and the boards.

This resource is available for only $49.95.  Purchase your copy online at our AAEM Shopping Mall:
https://ssl18.pair.com/aaemorg/aaemrsa/book_store/index.php.

Good luck!

Sincerely,
Michael Ybarra, MD
AAEM/RSA President

Abid Mogannam &
Brian Potts MD, MBA
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
University of California, Irvine
If you recently started to receive articles from the CAL/AAEM News Service, we have subscribed CAL/AAEM members and AAEM members living in California to our news service subscriber list. If you are not a member of the California Chapter of AAEM but are interested in joining, please go to our website http://www.calaaem.org and click the "Membership" section.

Contact us at: somcaaem at uci.edu<mailto:somcaaem at uci.edu>

For more articles, visit our archives<http://maillists.uci.edu/mailman/public/calaaem/>.