SOCEP 2008

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 22:46:36 PDT 2008

SOCEP 2008
Source: The Society of Orange County Emergency Physicians ( http://160.87.12.42/socep/live/index.cfm)
Date: October 28, 2008

We are pleased to remind you about the upcoming 20th Annual
Emergency Medicine Symposium, co-sponsored by the Society of Orange County
Emergency Physicians and the University
 of California, Irvine
Department of Emergency Medicine. The SOCEP website details our exciting and
diverse lecture schedule, complete with a review of this year's LLSA test
articles, a lively look at the recent literature starring Rick Bukata and Billy
Mallon and several more highly engaging speakers on topics of great interest to
emergency practitioners.

Registration includes up to 7.5 hours of CE/CME, lunch,
snacks and an evening reception. The Symposium will be held on Wednesday,
November 5th, so please be sure to register as soon as possible.

For more information, as well as the opportunity to register
online, please visit http://www.socep.us. You may also call (714) 456-5239 for
more information.

Yours,

Chris Kahn, MD MPH

Director, Society of Orange County Emergency Physicians/UC
Irvine Southern California Emergency Medicine Symposium Assistant Professor of
Clinical Emergency Medicine Department of Emergency Medicine University of
California, Irvine

American
 Academy of Emergency
Medicine

555 E. Wells
  Street

Suite
 1100

Milwaukee,
 WI 53202-3823

Abid Mogannam &
Brian Potts MD, MBA
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
University of California, Irvine

CAL/AAEM, a nonprofit professional organization for emergency physicians, operates the CAL/AAEM News Service solely as an educational resource for physicians. Dissemination of an article by CAL/AAEM News Service does not imply endorsement, agreement, or recommendation by CAL/AAEM News Service, CAL/AAEM, or AAEM.