PeerCharts.com

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 30 21:12:48 PDT 2008

Dear AAEM Members,

We would like to announce the release of the all new and improved PeerCharts.com.  We would also like to thank you for supporting the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.

To show our support and gratitude, we are offering a special discount for members of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.

To learn more, please visit www.peercharts.com and sign up for an instant quote online today.

PeerChartsT were created by, who else, your peers!  Reviewed and approved by the AAEM-sponsored practice management and reimbursement committees; you can feel confident using PeerChartsT.

Remember, a portion of every dollar spent on PeerChartsT supports the AAEM Foundation.

American Academy of Emergency Medicine
555 E. Wells Street
Suite 1100
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3823