JAM Session for Written Boards - 11/5/2005

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 23 14:11:59 PDT 2005

JAM Session for Written Boards - 11/5/2005

Source: AAEM (http://www.aaem.org)
Date: October 12, 2005

AAEM Jam Session for the Written Board Exam
Designed to give you the confidence you need to pass the Written Boards

Saturday, November 5, 2005, 6:00PM-9:15PM

        Atlanta Airport Marriott

        Chicago O'Hare Airport Marriott

        Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott (North)

        East Brunswick, NJ Hilton

        Los Angeles Airport Marriott

$100 Registration Fee

Registration Information:
- Call 800-884-2236
- Online at www.aaem.org

Space is Limited!  Register today.

About the AAEM Jam Session:
This "Just the Facts" talk is unlike anything you've ever attended.  At the minimum, it
will bolster confidence that you have a strong foundation in the knowledge necessary to
pass the boards.  "When I give this talk to a group of residency-trained emergency
physicians, I see a lot of head-nodding in the audience, and attendees get visibly more
relaxed as the session goes on," says Jam Session developer Joe Lex, MD FAAEM.  "This
course is the ideal opportunity for a written board candidate to feel better about his or
her knowledge base.  Emergency physicians who attend this session go into the exam the
next day with more confidence in their abilities."

Cyrus Shahpar & Brian Potts
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
University of California, Irvine