FW: AAEM Files Suit Against Methodist Hospital and EmCare, Inc. - Correction to the AAEM link to the lawsuit

Kazzi, A. Antoine akazzi at uci.edu
Thu Jan 20 02:23:39 PST 2005

Thanks to all of you for all your interest in this matter.

In my email to the CAL/AAEM News Service and to EMED-L, the "f" in ...pdf
was dropped off at the end of the sentence/hyperlink and messed up the URL.

This causes you to not get to the first link.

The corrected link is:

www.aaem.org/corporatepractice/EmCare-AAEM_Legal_Complaint-1-10-05.pdf

Let me know if this does not work out for you all.

Antoine Kazzi

A. Antoine Kazzi, MD, FAAEM
President, the American Academy of Emergency Medicine