Last Call for Abstracts - IICE, Montreal - June 26-30, 2005

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 16:13:36 PDT 2005

Last Call for Abstracts - IICE, Montreal - June 26-30, 2005

Source: AAEM (http://www.aaem.org)

Date: April 14, 2005

IICE, Montreal - June 26-30, 2005

The first International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Emergencies (IICE 2005) is one of the largest meetings in emergency medicine to be held in North America. With more than 500 speakers of 15 different professions coming from over 25 countries around the world, IICE 2005 is one event you don't want to miss. You will also get a chance to visit Montreal during its world renowned International Jazz festival.

See for yourself! The preliminary program is online with everything you need to know about IICE 2005. Click on the following links to download the IICE 2005 general and scientific preliminary programs:

General: http://www.iice2005montreal.com/documents/PreProgram.pdf

Scientific: http://www.ciiu2005montreal.com/documents/ProgScien.pdf

Guest Speakers

In collaboration with AAEM, NAEMSP and other organizations, IICE 2005 is proud to announce the participation of many of the best speakers in emergency medicine today, including:

Andrew Affleck (Canada)

Richard V. Aghababian (USA)

Sir Georges Alberti (UK)

David C. Cone (USA)

Jerome Hoffman (USA)

Antoine Kazzi (USA)

Jeanne Lenzer (USA)

Joe Lex (USA)

Atul Mattu (USA)

Robert M. McNamarra (USA)

Stephen W. Meldon (USA)

Ghazala Sharieff (USA)

Micheal Schull (Canada)

Ian Stiell (Canada)

Brian Schwartz (Canada)

Marvin Wayne (USA)

Peter Wyer (USA)

A detailed preliminary list of confirmed speakers and topics is available at: http://www.ciiu2005montreal.com/programme_details/

It's not too late to submit your paper!

Deadline for submitting papers for oral presentations and posters has been extended until May 15, 2005. All new individual papers submitted before that date will still be considered for review and approval by the Interdisciplinary Scientific Committee according to availability within the program schedule. Papers submitted between February 2, 2005 and May 15, 2005 and accepted will all be published in the printed final program, or as a supplement to the printed program.

The IICE 2005 Organizing Committee would like to thank all those who took the initiative to submit a paper or a session proposal.

Please submit your papers online at:

http://www.iice2005montreal.com/appel.html

Register today and take advantage of early bird rates!

Early bird registration ends March 25, 2005. Why wait? Take advantage of reduced rates by registering online today at:

http://www.iice2005montreal.com/inscription.html

And don't forget to book your room!

Information on IICE 2005 registration and lodging is now available online. To make a reservation through the IICE-CIIU 2005 Housing Bureau, please visit:

http://www.iice2005montreal.com/hebergement.html

Anything else you need to know about IICE 2005?

Keep us in mind by visiting www.iice2005montreal.com on a regular basis. The IICE 2005 website is updated frequently and you will find more and more information as we get closer to the Conference.

However, if you cannot find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact info at iice2005montreal.com and we will do our best to answer the matter or to refer you to specific resources.

Jazz up your Conference!

Montreal's famous International Jazz Festival begins the day when IICE 2005 ends. Why not extend your stay and live to the beat of our city's lively streets.

Spread the word!

If you have friends or colleagues who are interested in attending IICE 2005, do not hesitate to forward this newsletter to them or to subscribe them to our mailing list.

http://www.opus3.com/ciiu2005/formen.aspx

Cyrus Shahpar & Brian Potts
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
UC-Irvine