AAEM Jam Session for Written Board Exam

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 31 18:18:18 PST 2004

AAEM Jam Session for Written Board Exam

Source: AAEM

Designed to give you the confidence you need to pass the Boards.

November 6, 2004, 6:00pm -9:15pm
      East Brunswick, NJ -Hilton
      Atlanta Airport -Marriott
      Chicago O'Hare-Marriott
      Dallas/Fort Worth Airport-Marriott
      Los Angeles Airport-Marriott
Fee:  $100 Fee Per Session
Registration/Info: Call  800-884-2236 or  www.aaem.org
Space is limited!  Register today.
On Site Registration Also Available- As Space Permits!

About AAEM Jam Session:  This "Just the Facts" talk is unlike anything you've ever
attended. At a minimum, it will bolster confidence that you have a strong foundation in
the knowledge necessary to pass the boards. "When I give this talk to a group of
residency-trained emergency physicians, I see a lot of head-nodding in the audience, and
attendees get visibly more relaxed as the session goes on," says Jam Session developer
Joe Lex, MD, FAAEM. "This course is the ideal opportunity for a written board candidate
to feel better about his or her knowledge base. Emergency Physicians who attend this
session go into the exam with more confidence in their abilities."

=====
Cyrus Shahpar & Brian Potts
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
UC-Irvine