Save the Date - Scientific Assembly

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 20:33:11 PST 2004

Save the Date
Source: AAEM (www.aaem.org)

February 17-19, 2005

You are invited to attend the premier event in emergency medicine education, the 11th
Annual Scientific Assembly of the American Academy of Emergency Medicine.

As always, the Scientific Assembly is Free to AAEM members!  This Assembly will be held
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, February 17-19, 2005 at the Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines
in San Diego, California.

Returning speakers will include Jeffrey Tabas, Amal Mattu, Ghazala Sharieff, Peter
DeBlieux, Larry Weiss, Bruce Hart, Mel Herbert, Michelle Lin and many others.

Director of US Homeland Security Tom Ridge has been invited to be our keynote speaker.

The following Pre and Post Conference Courses will take place on February 15-16, 2005 and
February 19, 2005

Advanced Emergency Electrocardiography
The Business of EM Made Easy
CT Course
Emergency Airway Management Course
End of Life/Pain Management
2004 LLSA Review Course
Pediatrics Course
Preparing for In-service; What to Expect on Your Test (post-con)
Presentation Skills and PowerPoint
Ultrasound

Watch your mailbox in November for the preliminary program and registration information,
and stay tuned to aaem.org for more information.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego.

=====
Cyrus Shahpar & Brian Potts
Managing Editors, CAL/AAEM News Service
UC-Irvine