Team Health ?

DrWest4218@aol.com DrWest4218@aol.com
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:11:02 EST

--part1_da.295de03.2d52d606_boundary

Do any of the readers out there know the style ( name of the parties) for the
Qui Tan case that was filed in Texas against Team Health for fraudulent
billing practices ?

Thanks and let me know if anyone has anything on it.

Robert V. West M.D. F.A.A.E.M.

--part1_da.295de03.2d52d606_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=3Darial,helvetica><HTML><FONT  SIZE=3D4 PTSIZE=3D14 FAMILY=
=3D"SANSSERIF" FACE=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0"><BR>
Do any of the readers out there know the style ( name of the parties) for th=
e Qui Tan case that was filed in Texas against Team Health for fraudulent bi=
lling practices ?<BR>
<BR>
Thanks and let me know if anyone has anything on it.<BR>
<BR>
Robert V. West M.D. F.A.A.E.M.</FONT></HTML>

--part1_da.295de03.2d52d606_boundary--