AAEM Jam Session for the Written Board Examination

CAL/AAEM News Service calaaem_news at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 29 11:27:41 PDT 2004

AAEM Jam Session for the Written Board Examination

Online registration is now available for the AAEM Jam Session for the Written Board
Examination at www.aaem.org.

The AAEM Jam Session
Saturday November 6, 2004
6:00pm-9:15pm
$100.00 Registration Fee

Atlanta Airport Marriott
Chicago O'Hare Marriott
Dallas/Fort Worth Airport Marriott (North)
East Brunswick, NJ Hilton
Los Angeles Airport Marriott

If you are taking ABEM's Written Board Certification Exam November 7, 2004 at one of the
five sites above, AAEM can help you prepare with its Jam Session.  Spend the evening
before the exam with a well-rehearsed board-certified Emergency Physician who will to go
over critical points of the Core Curriculum in a fast-paced three-hour slide show.

This "Just the Facts" talk is unlike anything you've ever attended. At a minimum, it will
bolster confidence that you have a strong foundation in the knowledge necessary to pass
the boards. "When I give this talk to a group of residency-trained emergency physicians,
I see a lot of head-nodding in the audience, and attendees get visibly more relaxed as
the session goes on," says Jam Session developer Joe Lex, MD, FAAEM. "This course is the
ideal opportunity for a written board candidate to feel better about his or her knowledge
base. Emergency Physicians who attend this session go into the exam with more confidence
in their abilities."

Space is limited!  To register or for more information, log on to www.aaem.org.

Source:
American Academy of Emergency Medicine