CAL/AAEM Elections - Yes, it is time again...

CAL/AAEM News Service pottsbri@yahoo.com
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 22:20:14 -0700 (PDT)

--0-1366527014-1066713614=:10531

Upcoming CAL/AAEM Officers & Board of Directors Elections

Call for Nominations

Elections for the Cal/AAEM officers and board will be held this January 2003.

1) Open Positions will include: President, Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer

2) An additional five positions on the CAL/AAEM Board will be made available.

3) Submit your nomination(s) by email to Calaaem@aaem.org

- Simply state your name, the full name of your nominee(s).

- Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.. We also would appreciate a brief statement stating why you wish to nominate the candidate.

Deadline for nominations: December 15, 2003

- Ballots will be mailed to all CAL/AAEM members in early January 2003. Deadline for ballot return is February 1st, 2003.

- Results will be announced prior to the February 2004 CAL/AAEM Board meeting at the Annual AAEM Scientific Assembly in Miami, Florida.

Assume leadership in your own CAL/AAEM. Our patients and clinicians strongly need you!

Antoine Kazzi, MD, FAAEM

CAL/AAEM Executive Director

Brian Potts
Managing Editor, CAL/AAEM News Service
MS-IV, UC-Irvine

--0-1366527014-1066713614=:10531

<DIV><FONT size=2>
<P>Upcoming CAL/AAEM Officers &amp; Board of Directors Elections </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Call for Nominations</P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Elections for the Cal/AAEM officers and board will be held this January 2003.</P>
<P>1) Open Positions will include: President, Vice President, Secretary-Treasurer</P>
<P>2) An additional five positions on the CAL/AAEM Board will be made available.</P>
<P>3) Submit your nomination(s) by email to Calaaem@aaem.org </P>
<P>- Simply state your name, the full name of your nominee(s).</P>
<P>- Self-nominations are welcomed and encouraged.. We also would appreciate a brief statement stating why you wish to nominate the candidate. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Deadline for nominations: December 15, 2003 </P>
<P>- Ballots will be mailed to all CAL/AAEM members in early January 2003. Deadline for ballot return is February 1st, 2003. </P>
<P>- Results will be announced prior to the February 2004 CAL/AAEM Board meeting at the Annual AAEM Scientific Assembly in Miami, Florida. </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Assume leadership in your own CAL/AAEM. Our patients and clinicians strongly need you! </P>
<P>&nbsp;</P>
<P>Antoine Kazzi, MD, FAAEM</P>
<P>CAL/AAEM Executive Director</P></FONT></DIV><BR><BR><STRONG>Brian Potts <BR>Managing Editor, CAL/AAEM News Service</STRONG> <BR>MS-IV, UC-Irvine<p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
--0-1366527014-1066713614=:10531--