[BITprogram] UPDATE: Next BIT Meeting on TUES 2/16 not 2/1

Michael Zeller michael.dylan.zeller at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 13:22:37 PST 2010

Hello fellow BIT trainees,

We will be having our next BIT Meeting on TUESDAY 2/16 12PM instead of
Monday 2/1 to coincide with a visit from former BIT member Dr. S.
Joshua Swamidass who will be visiting that day and will be giving a
seminar at 11.

Pierre Baldi will give an introduction at the BIT meeting and we will
open the floor to Q&A with Dr. S. Joshua Swamidass.

Jacob Biesinger will be presenting at the following meeting on March 1.

Adjust your calendars accordingly and note the change
of day of the week for our February meeting!

See you all then,
~Michael Zeller