[BITprogram] Fwd: [Allgrads] CS295: Computational Biology and Drug Discovery

Michael Zeller michael.dylan.zeller at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 16:56:09 PDT 2009

Dear faithful BIT trainees,

While not mandatory (this time...), as my first executive order I urge
you to all attend the following seminar being offered this Fall. See
the attached flier for more details.

~Michael Zeller

Institute for Genomics & Bioinformatics
University of California, Irvine
School of Information and Computer Sciences