[BITprogram] No meeting this month, next meeting Nov 2

Michael Zeller michael.dylan.zeller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 11:00:01 PDT 2009

Hello fellow BIT,

There will not be a meeting this coming Monday (Oct 5). Instead we will
next meet Nov 2, to give myself more time to prepare my slides for the
first of the talks this year.

Also, we have 5 new trainees this year: Jacob Biesinger, William Dunn,
Michael Salmans, Joshua Gervin, and Julie Cridland. We have 7 months to
fill, but right now I am looking for a volunteer for December. Any of
you can send me an email if you are interested, but we will decide this
at the Nov meeting. Additionally, if anyone else has any upcoming talks
this year or would like some practice/feedback, just let me know and we
can schedule this as near as possible to the actual conference.

See you all Nov 2,

--
Michael Zeller
Institute for Genomics and Bioinformatics

Message sent from GNU Emacs (uptime: 0d 00h 50m)