[BITprogram] Meeting: Monday, June 1st Noon

Gabe Ozorowski gozorows at uci.edu
Wed May 27 09:12:58 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

We will have our monthly BIT lunch meeting next Monday.  The speakers
and poster presenters for the NLM trip will use this time to practice
their talks and get feedback on their posters.  If I'm not mistaken, our
speakers this year are Kenny and Keith, while Ben and Pete will present
posters.  Please make an effort to show up so our colleagues can
represent UCI in Portland and show others how we roll in Cali.

If you cannot attend, please let Katarina know ASAP so she could get a
headcount for the catering.

Thanks,
Gabe

--