[BITprogram] next meeting April 13th

Gabe Ozorowski gozorows at uci.edu
Mon Mar 30 11:06:39 PDT 2009

Hi everyone,

Our next BIT meeting with be Monday, April 13th at noon.  I know this is
not the first Monday of the month, but I will get out of town at a
conference during that week.  Ben Compani, a first year BIT student,
will tell us about his research on that day.  Please mark this down.

Also, we have a tentative date for the BIT symposium.  It has been
scheduled for May 20th (DBH 6011).  We might be able to get a bigger
room (DBH 1100) on May 27th, but this will become more clear in a week.
I should be able to give you the definitive date by the next meeting.

-Gabe

--
Gabriel Ozorowski
Ph.D. Student