[BITprogram] Next Meeting

Keith R. Booher kbooher at uci.edu
Tue Sep 30 11:02:27 PDT 2008

BITers,

Our next meeting is scheduled for the first Monday in October, the 6th, in
Bren Hall Room 3011 as usual.  That's next week.  As discussed last month,
we will be having officer (s)elections for the new academic year.  We
already have one excellent candidate for president, Gabe Ozorowski.  I
believe he's running on the "move our monthly meetings to the pub"
platform.  A proposition which I completely support.

We still need a secretary and a vice president.  Those positions are open
to all - rookies and veterans alike.  Think about whether or not you'd
like to participate in organizing BIT affairs for the upcoming year.  It's
an excellent way to get involved!

As always, if you know you won't be able to make it to the meeting you
MUST email Janet at least 72 hours in advance.  These meetings are
mandatory.  If you aren't there and you haven't given Janet advanced
notice you may be nominated for VP!

Yours etc,

Keith

P.S.  If you're like me and you have not yet given Janet a copy of your
Spring transcripts, Monday would be an excellent time to do that.