[BITprogram] Official BIT Mtg June 23rd

Keith R. Booher kbooher at uci.edu
Tue Jun 3 10:02:33 PDT 2008

Hello, Everyone,

Since we will be going to DC in July there will be no BIT mtg next month.
Instead we will have a special meeting on Monday June 23rd at noon in the
usual place (Bren Hall 3011).  The upcoming meeting will consist of
Jonathan Chen and Pete Shepard practicing their talks for the national
conference in front of the group.  We will also have a chance to see a
draft of Hansook's and Leah's posters which will also be presented at the
conference.

The June 23rd meeting will be an official BIT meeting, so make every
effort to be there.  Your fellow trainees will be practicing for the
national conference, and I'm sure they'd appreciate some constructive
feedback from each of us regarding their presentations.  As usual if you
won't be able to make it you must let Janet know at least 72 hours ahead
of time.

Please also note that, due to popular demand, lunch will be provided by a
different caterer at the next meeting.  No more stale bread!

Mark your calendars, and I'll try to send a reminder email out to
everybody in a couple of weeks.

Keith

--
Keith Booher