[BGSN] Reminder: RSVP for UCI's Black Excellence Mixer on Sat, Apr 22

UCI Undergraduate Admissions admissions at uci.edu
Mon Apr 17 13:02:27 PDT 2017

Dear Community Member,

Don't forget to RSVP for the Black Excellence Mixer, a special annual event for African American prospective students, current students, faculty, staff, and alumni at the University of California, Irvine. The inaugural event will be held on Saturday, April 22, 2017, in the Student Center(Doheney Beach Rooms) on campus from 1:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m. The afternoon event will feature lunch, activities, performances, games, and prizes that serve to highlight UCI resources and campus organizations.

The Black Excellence Mixer is a newly featured component of the expanded Black Family Celebration and Breakfast hosted during the Celebrate UCI open house. In order to expand the event, invitations to participate now include not only newly admitted students, but rising juniors from the local community as well.  As a member of our community of Black Excellence, we invite you to interact with future generations of Anteaters, as they explore UCI.

Please RSVP if you are able to attend the Black Excellence Mixer.

RSVP <https://apply.admissions.uci.edu/register/UCIBlackCommunity17>

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at klgoodma at uci.edu or 949-824-1086.

I hope to see you there!

Sincerely,

Krandalyn Goodman
URM & Strategic Community Partnerships Coordinator
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of California, Irvine

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
University of California, Irvine