[BGSN] FW: [BSFA-List] Dynamic Womyn of UCI & CCC Award Nominations

Gerald D. Parham gparham at uci.edu
Tue Apr 19 14:04:48 PDT 2016

Please post

From: bfsa-list-bounces at uci.edu [mailto:bfsa-list-bounces at uci.edu] On Behalf Of Jade M. Turner
Sent: Monday, April 04, 2016 2:46 PM
To: bfsa-list at uci.edu
Subject: [BSFA-List] Dynamic Womyn of UCI & CCC Award Nominations

Hello BFSA!

I am excited to announce that nominations are now live for our annual Dynamic Womyn of UCI Awards and Cross-Cultural Center Awards! We are currently taking nominations from students, faculty, and staff online. The deadline to submit nominations is Monday, April 25th. We highly encourage you to participate! See details below:

The Dynamic Womyn of UCI Awards is a collaboration between the Cross-Cultural Center, Women & Gender Initiatives, and Campus Assault Resources and Education. Now in its third year, we will celebrate and honor the incredible womyn who are leaders and role models actively making a difference in our community. This is a one of a kind celebration that focuses on the womyn who inspire us to take action and to fight for causes we believe in.

Dynamic Womyn Awards Details:

The event will take place: Week 9 | Thursday, May 26 | 3-5pm | Doheny Beach, Student Center.

Nominations can be found at: http://tinyurl.com/dwnomination
Nomination Deadline: Week 5 | Monday, April 25.
You can RSVP to attend the event at: http://tinyurl.com/dwrsvp by Week 8 | Friday, May 20.

CCC Awards Details:
The event will take place: Week 8 | Wednesday, May 18 | 6-9pm | Crystal Cove Auditorium.
Faculty/Staff Ally of the Year Award nominations: http://tinyurl.com/CCCAllyAward
Legacy Award (graduating student) nominations: http://tinyurl.com/CCCLegacyAward
Praxis Award (student organization) nominations: http://tinyurl.com/CCCPraxisAward
Nomination Deadline: Week 5 | Monday, April 25th.
Winners are announced on the night of the 36th Annual Anteater Awards<https://zotawards.campusorgs.uci.edu/> hosted by UCI's Office of Campus Organizations.

Please spread the word! If you have any questions or concerns regarding the awards, feel free to contact me.
See you at our Medical Center meeting this Wednesday!

In Service,

Jade M. Turner, M.S.
Student Development Coordinator, Cross-Cultural Center
Vice President, Black Faculty and Staff Association
University of California, Irvine
949-824-2002 | jmturner at uci.edu<mailto:jmturner at uci.edu> | ccc.uci.edu
Activator | Relator | Maximizer | Communication | Futuristic