[BGSN] ATTENTION: Townhall for all Black Leaders on Campus UCI

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 19:39:37 PST 2016

Dear Black Leaders on Campus,

We, the Black Student Union, are requesting a townhall for all  Black
students and BLOC organizations. In this townhall we would like to do
check-ins for all BLOC organizations, share calendar events, learn how to
support one another, as well as address questions and concerns regarding
expectations of BSU and moving forward with BSU demands. Light refreshments
will be provided.

When: Thursday, January 21st, 2016
Where: Cross Cultural Center's Ring Room
When: 8:00PM until 9:30PM
Why: To build Unity for all Black students on campus

Love,

BSU Executive Board

--

Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine