[BGSN] Fwd: SoCalGas Breakfast with the CEO Event

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 21:57:10 PST 2016

Hello,

SoCalGas® will be hosting *“Breakfast with the CEO”* on Friday, January 29th
from 8:00 am – 11:00 am at our downtown Los Angeles corporate office. This
in-house recruiting event is open to juniors, seniors and Masters students
majoring in the concentrations mentioned on the attached flyer. This event
will be used as a primary source to recruit for various departments in our
Management Associate Rotation Program (MARP) and internship program. This
recruiting event will give students the chance to hear our CEO speak,
network with SoCalGas® employees and learn more about what career
opportunities our company has to offer. Please encourage your students to
register and attend! This year we also have a limited number of seats
reserved for faculty and staff that wish to attend. Registration
<http://socalgasceobreakfast.eventbrite.com> is mandatory, as we are unable
to accommodate walk-ins.

Please review and forward the attached flyer to the qualified students, as
well as student organizations or faculty related to the disciplines labeled
on the attached flyer.

Check out our website <http://socalgas.com/about-us/> to learn more about
our company and career <http://www.socalgas.com/careers/> opportunities.

Please email SoCalGasMARP at semprautilities.com with any questions.

Sincerely,
The SoCalGas® MARP  Recruiting Team

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine