[BGSN] Fwd: Women's Bible Study

BLOC @ UCI bloclistserve at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:15:35 PST 2016

Hello Beautiful People!

This is Tiana Otubuah here, and it's that time again to start up Women's
Bible Study.  This year, Women's Bible Study will be held every Friday from
1pm-2pm in the Cross Cultural Center Board Room.

This room is right across the hall from the Ring Room. We learn and grow
together as ladies of character, integrity, compassion and love. The
Study begins at
1pm and ends promptly at 2pm.  Feel free to bring a friend.

If you have any questions, feel free to email Tiana at - tlynch at uci.edu

See you tomorrow at The Cross!

Be Blessed,
Tiana

Tiana Otubuah

Admissions Counselor

Unviersity of California, Irvine

tlynch at uci.edu

(949) 824-0955

--
Kind regards,
Sandra Johnson

--
Black Leaders On Campus (BLOC)
University of California, Irvine

100 Black Women |  Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority, Inc. | Alpha Phi Alpha
Fraternity, Inc. | Black Educated Men (B.E. Men) | Black Law Society (BLS)
| Black Queer Collective (BQC) | Black Student Union (BSU) | Christ Our
Redeemer (COR) | Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. | El Si Rosa Parks House
| Ethiopian Student Association (ESA) | Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc. |
Minority Association of Pre-Health Students (MAPS) | National Society of
Black Engineers (NSBE) | Nigerian Student Association (NSA) | Omega Psi Phi
Fraternity, Inc. | Umoja NewsMagazine